Bank holiday monday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

bit tired, as yesterday was another day drinking at the local music festival.

Today is a bike ride followed by yet more festival fun

Right, time for more tea

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Fantastic weekend so far, and today I want to be nice to make it a great weekend in all.

I plan on relaxing most the day, however I'll have to be going out for a bike ride as I really need to get the miles in and legs pumping. I'll spend the evening watching the Murder in Successville as I've watched bits of it and it nearly made me pi$$ myself with laughter. Let's see if it manages to.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    A little bit less tired today, went home last night and had nearly 6 hours sleep. Hopefully mum and baby can come home today too after last nights blood transfusion.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Morning Mongs,

Auick shopping trip to Blackheath, a few jobs in the garden then following the mjghty Boro in the promotion play off finals. Then trying not to think about work...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning all,
    Woken up earlier than I had hoped when the builders started working next door. Could have done without that. Might go for a walk with the Mrs through Richmond Park in a bit. Trouble is it gets so farming busy in there if the weathers nice. Why can't everybody else fook off? Anyone would think I lived in a big city. Mind you most people can't walk more than 100 yards from a car park so it's not too bad.
    Might have some coffe next.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    decent day at work which involved a late start and an early knock off. Just went to see tomorrowland; it was boring as fuck so we left after about 20 minutes. turns out its a kid film but there were only adults in the cinema.

my advice, wait for it to come out on sky or summat.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Really!? I'd been looking forward to that as I saw the teaser trailer and it looked interesting. Hmm
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yeah. i dont know if i wasnt in the right frame of mind for it but its only the 3 rd film i have walked out of.

waste of a gajillion quid for tickets.