what a spiffing day

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,556
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
fixed my faulty macbookpro that's kept me offline most of the week, got an external drive from amazon to do a last minute backup before the hard disk went from iffy to borked, new hd from amazon plus required screwdrivers (still living away from home where i've got all this stuff grrr), swap disk, use usb recovery image, restore from external drive, tada!

but best of all, while the restore was going on, i had my first ride since i broke my hip back in february, felt weird, stopped at the cafe and had two double espressos and a cake to celebrate

:D
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    No pub involved in that story - fail
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Not sure you want to go to thr pub while riding in case you fell off and broke something...although good to hear you are back on 2 wheels again :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not sure you want to go to thr pub while riding in case you fell off and broke something...although good to hear you are back on 2 wheels again :)

Balance is perfected through pub visiting rides
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    sungod wrote:
    fixed my faulty macbookpro that's kept me offline most of the week, got an external drive from amazon to do a last minute backup before the hard disk went from iffy to borked, new hd from amazon plus required screwdrivers (still living away from home where i've got all this stuff grrr), swap disk, use usb recovery image, restore from external drive, tada!

but best of all, while the restore was going on, i had my first ride since i broke my hip back in february, felt weird, stopped at the cafe and had two double espressos and a cake to celebrate

:D

Like-this-post.jpg
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS