Long weekend Saturday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Out in Bromley while Stressbag and Stropteen abuse the credit card and I get a few essential bits and pieces bought/sorted. Toasties and coffee are currently featuring While I recover from this week's jolly in Austria. Tomorrow will be a roadie ride in the North Downs (yes, honestly) to get a bit of training in for next month's Scottish hill challenge event :)
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Got man flu, tried to exercise it out at the gym, it didn't work

So I'm going to try drinking it out at a local music festival.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Got up late, had a walk with the Mrs. Had to go to work to meet Swiss customer and his family to do some scmoozing. Took them out for a meal along with my Mrs and the large male child. Had some beer and grappa to help things along. Spent the remainder of the afternoon fettling bikes in the garage. Went out for a short ride round Richmond Park on the MTB just to get some air earlier this evening. Overtook some bloke on an aero road bike in a tuck on tri bars. He did a double take as I passed. He really should be ashamed as I was on a gravel path next to the road on a bike with 2.4" wide knobbly tyres. Successfully avoided any Eurovision content.