Sunny Saturday Thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Much better sleeping in a bed - but still tired :(

Today is dropping the kids off at their theatre club and then going to the gym & a swim with the current wife. Then after picking them up there is a local music festival on, which will be great :)

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning cunts.

far too early to be out of bed but unfortunatley i am working today, yes thats right,working on a saturday.

websters.

even more webbo is the fact i will working tomorrow too. Jiving.

Hope you all have smashing days
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    You still blowing stuff Sheeps?

Morning Losers!

I think I've noticed signs that I'm getting old. I spent last night drinking beer and eating crisps, whilst playing scrabble. Rock 'n' Roll (I loved it!)

Today I'm helping a friend in a concert. She's hot so no regrets.

Tonight I'm off to a Eurovision Party. This is my idea of hell, but apparently I'm supporting Sweden and we have to dress up as them. I'm not a stupidly hot blonde, so I've found a blue shirt, I now just need some yellow tape...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457

Morning Losers!

I think I've noticed signs that I'm getting old. I spent last night drinking beer and eating crisps, whilst playing scrabble. Rock 'n' Roll (I loved it!)

Today I'm helping a friend in a concert. She's hot so no regrets.

Tonight I'm off to a Eurovision Party. This is my idea of hell, but apparently I'm supporting Sweden and we have to dress up as them. I'm not a stupidly hot blonde, so I've found a blue shirt, I now just need some yellow tape...

Laters!
    I was in Vienna the last 2 days and the Swedish Eurovision lot were in the same hotel. Got a real eyeful in the bar the other night. Think Ill support them too :)

Today is mainly jobs and catching up on shizzle. Tomorrow is bikes.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Had my traditional slow start to a Saturday. Strangely quiet without female child, even though she is quiet as a church mouse. Just odd without her around. Got to go to work soon, unheard of for me. Meeting a big Swiss customer and taking him out for lunch. He's not into overly fancy so hopefully pub lunch will be good for him.
    Later is a spot of fettling of a mates bike then a ride... to a pub.
  • sheepsteeth
    You knows it. i love blowing stuff.

Im working with the Army Reserve for the next 18 months as an instructor. Its good cause i get to live in london, its bad because i have to work in Catford.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    You knows it. i love blowing stuff.

Im working with the Army Reserve for the next 18 months as an instructor. Its good cause i get to live in london, its bad because i have to work in Catford.
    Catford is an armpit of a place. Even worse, you're only working a couple of miles from where I live :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    you are not wrong. It is a bit toilety but fortunately, i dont spend too much time outside of the Reserve Centre when I am at work.

I quite like Bromley, one of the lads i work with lives there and we have a had a couple of decent afternoons in the town. the folk in the bike shop were very helpful last time i went in too.