Friday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Our least favourite day I am sure we all agree.

4 cups of coffee so far, no pig products and so no tea. Some horror meetings and some PITA phone calls already.

Plus side collecting the new car tonight. Downside I've got to cook dinner, however it will be an exceptional affair
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Just finished up in Vienna so about to head for the airport. Think I may have a drink as it's straight home for me. Hopefully the minions can stave off disaster for another half day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Last day of residential, which means pub later
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Ridiculously early start airport run followed by a manic morning topped off with most of a pig fried means I now feel more than a little snoozy.
    Roll on home time so I can sleep without customers interrupting me. Unfortunately I have to come in for a while tomorrow to meet a Swiss customer then take him out for lunch. Lets hope he fancies a pub lunch.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    The best part of 4 years developing a waste oil purification system which has evolved into something so simple, it is stupid.
    Half of me feels very smug as long as I deny the other rational half that I should have come to this conclusion a long time ago. Good week this week except I am knackered and now the real work starts as I have toots tonight, tomorrow (day) and Sunday day as the OH wannabe is working silly shifts.
    Next week a trip to weegie land with Aluminium and a deep breath when I get the spondoolicks for it as the Alu prices have taken another tumble. Bollox, bollox. Why oh why did the crude oil price have to dip so low?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!