New Arrival Friday

Antm81
Antm81 Posts: 1,406
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
She's only gone and done it. William James born 0520 this morning. Very proud

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Excellent news, many congratulations. What a great 1,000th post. Hope mother and son are doing well. Can you get some kip now?
    I also have good news, I just got rid of a child for 5 days. Daughter has gone to Spain for 5 days on a school jolly. Been to the airport to drop her off at 6 and I've been at work since 7. I could do with a kip. The big group of 13 year old girls at the airport was terrifying.
    Thank fark it's Fryday, the cafe is calling me. Think I might walk up to Gregg's to get some breakfast first, fry up later.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Antm81, you should call the newborn "Mule", as all the coolest people have their birthdays today. Congratulations!

Morning Losers!

I had pizza and beer last night, as well as some Mr. Kiplings cakes. This doesn't really help the diet or the training for the CC2CC2 however as today is the day of my birth, I figured why not.

Today I will be going for a ride round the local area. Need to build up the enthusiasm, as I'm struggling, but I think we all are. Later I'm off to Bury to get paid waving my arms around.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Antm81
    Antm81, you should call the newborn "Mule", as all the coolest people have their birthdays today. Congratulations!

Morning Losers!

I had pizza and beer last night, as well as some Mr. Kiplings cakes. This doesn't really help the diet or the training for the CC2CC2 however as today is the day of my birth, I figured why not.

Today I will be going for a ride round the local area. Need to build up the enthusiasm, as I'm struggling, but I think we all are. Later I'm off to Bury to get paid waving my arms around.

Laters!

The coolest people do have their birthdays today, he's the best birthday present I'll ever get.

Thanks Veronese, pure coincidence that it was the 1000th post. Kip will come, mum needs some first, she did all the work
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    obviously you should have called him daniel. Congrats to you and the mrs.

Normal day in work today (so about half 9 to about half 12) and hopefully not doing much when i get there to be honest.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    obviously you should have called him daniel. Congrats to you and the mrs.

Normal day in work today (so about half 9 to about half 12) and hopefully not doing much when i get there to be honest.

Who the fark are you?

Today I will be mostly trying not to work planning my escape. the new canteen has bacon.. I may go get some.

Sexy times to all
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Congrats to you and your missus Antm81, the hard work starts now. Kip, what's that?

Anyway, today's work dodging isn't going well. Going to try hiding somewhere this afternoon.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    This may be where I'm going wrong as well.

Birthday greetings
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Births and birthdays - great day

End of residential soon which means pub later
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Congrat ant. Hope you enjoyed your last decent sleep for a couple of years :wink:

Finished up in Vienna, now headed to the airport where I think I'll have a drink as no more work today :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon cruddingtons. Congratulations Ant!

Early morning exercise means I'm feeling tired and achy. Looking forward to this day being over.
  • Antm81
    Thanks everyone, this one isn't my first (is her first though), although as she's nearly 10 I'm a little out of practice.

Mum and baby are doing very well and hopefully allowed home tomorrow morning.
  • tlw1
    Antm81 wrote:
    Thanks everyone, this one isn't my first (is her first though), although as she's nearly 10 I'm a little out of practice.

Are the police involved then?
  • Antm81
    matthew h wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:

Walked in to that one didn't I. Just for clarification, it's my daughter who's nearly 10, the Mrs is old enough that she doesn't like her age being mentioned (30)
  • tlw1
    Antm81 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:

Walked in to that one didn't I. Just for clarification, it's my daughter who's nearly 10, the Mrs is old enough that she doesn't like her age being mentioned (30)

I'm sure no one will ever bring it up on here again :wink: