Pegoretti
Colnago
Cervelo
Campagnolo

Comments

• meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Not really. I don't think you can fault Rapha's marketing nouse
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Not really. I don't think you can fault Rapha's marketing nouse

Indeed. B&O have basically realeased a Rapha edition of a model of their headphones that already costs £330. It's no different from any other brand doing a collaboration edition.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,310

Indeed. B&O have basically realeased a Rapha edition of a model of their headphones that already costs £330. It's no different from any other brand doing a collaboration edition.

Less BS and more cake at their cycling events! :D
    left the forum March 2023
  • meanredspider

More cake for sure :wink:

Or less greedy bastards... :twisted: :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I saw this and thought is it really a collaboration in Rapha's best interests. Sure your taking two design Icons , but do you really want to associate Headphones and Cycling?

Surely they would have been better working together to launch something new from B&O that worked on Bone Conductivity.
  • meanredspider
    There's no suggestion that you'll be wearing on-ear headphones on your ride. Where I do expect them to turn up is on the Team Sky bus or Wiggo's warm-up turbo etc In the same way that Rapha has teamed up with coffee machines, watches etc
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Yeah, I'm a big Rapha fanboi but even I had a smirk at them (part of me wants them though)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,703

Oi! I wasn't even there. :evil:
  • meanredspider
    Veronese68 wrote:

Oi! I wasn't even there. :evil:

Ha, V68 - maybe Rapha, realising you weren't going to be there, halved the amount of cake they were going to provide and over did it :wink::lol: