Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
A sunny day it is too. Dropped the neighbours child off at school. Section meeting to drink coffee in and doodle (nothing on the agenda to concern me thankfully).

Trying to fall back in love with cycling so a short spin last night and probably another tonight
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    On a residential with the eldest rugrat

Having a great time but 2 hrs kip isn't enough
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Lovely sunny day down here too. Had a nice wobble in as well. Bunking off early to sort stuff for the girls trip to Spain then to the pub with some neighbours. Early start tomorrow could prove difficult.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,027
    [on good behaviour] Early start and yesterdays presents for my son went down well, we got a brew in bed this morning!

Off out to an up market health club/spa today for a site meeting and possibly calling into decathlon to have a look what fins they've got in stock. [/on good behaviour]
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Have almost lost track of what month it is, let alone what day of the week...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Grey and cloudy here in Vienna but sitting in a global tax conference listening to 'strategic' tax stuff sure beats working :) . Just catching up on some real work before we head out for dinner at some posh sounding restaurant where lots of free nosh and wine will be consumed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    A cheeky 35km ride after dinner and now our dining room is full of women having facial demonstrations so in upstairs watching TV.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    A cheeky 35km ride after dinner and now our dining room is full of women having facial demonstrations so in upstairs watching TV.

Anne Summer's party?

Weather meh so decided on a roller session. Then decided to go and do some work. Then got embroiled in something I should have done eons ago and it took ages. Fooked now but happily fooked until I make the realisation that I have only removed 1 thing from the to do list.

Vienna then Stranraer. What a contrast.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

Laters.
    Bit of a laugh here. Just got back from dinner and the Swedish contingent from the Eurovision song contest is staying in the same hotel. There are some very eye catching musical luvvies in the bar tonight :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Laters.
    Bit of a laugh here. Just got back from dinner and the Swedish contingent from the Eurovision song contest is staying in the same hotel. There are some very eye catching musical luvvies in the bar tonight :twisted:

F*ck off will ya...
  • Stevo_666
    I'm perfectly happy here ta. And no need to drink more to make them look better :P
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm perfectly happy here ta. And no need to drink more to make them look better :P

Picture then
  • veronese68
    ...and now our dining room is full of women having facial demonstrations ...
    :shock: Did you not offer to errm...
  • homers_double
    My original post was "...dining room having messy facials" but as you're now a mod I thought better of it.

It was a fancy spa product demo party, sorry to dissapoint.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    My original post was "...dining room having messy facials" but as you're now a mod I thought better of it.

It was a fancy spa product demo party, sorry to dissapoint.
    To think it promised so much. Do I have to behave now I'm a mod? I think I should carry on with the same level of humour, although I have tried to restrain myself on the conspiracy theory thread.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    we all thought anyway Homer, so I wouldn't worry.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Picture then
    The flash wouldn't have been very subtle...
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Picture then

How's that impact me
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Picture then

How's that impact me
    Not as much as the eyeful I got last night.
  • pinno
    Not that long ago whilst in Stockholm, I had arranged to meet the then gf when she finished work. There was only 3 stops on the underground. Just before going down the stairs, I called the aforesaid and said that i'll be with you in a mo. When I got on the underground train, there was a hen party. Farq me... Suffice to say I missed the stop. It took a lot of explaining.
  • Stevo_666
    Not that long ago whilst in Stockholm, I had arranged to meet the then gf when she finished work. There was only 3 stops on the underground. Just before going down the stairs, I called the aforesaid and said that i'll be with you in a mo. When I got on the underground train, there was a hen party. Farq me... Suffice to say I missed the stop. It took a lot of explaining.
    Why do think I was in the bar for so long? :D
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Picture then

How's that impact me
    Not as much as the eyeful I got last night.

Cellfish sunt
  • Stevo_666
    Lazy gimboid. EasyJet fly to Sweden so get cracking.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you've been looking?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you've been looking?
    Had a look on Thursday night :D
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So you've been looking?
    Had a look on Thursday night :D

Stockholm girls tend to suffer from 'noll åtta' which indicates the phone code for the Stockholm area and is a term to describe the inhabitants as they can be a bit snobbish. Gothenburg is better but to be 'fresh meat' in the sticks or... only if you are up for it, we should arrange a BR weekend in Iceland. Women outnumber blokes and they are stunning.
  • Stevo_666
    Iceland sounds interesting :twisted:

Someone told me that when he arrived in the Swedish ski resort of Are, he thought he had died and gone to heaven on account of the number of stunning women. Even in Stockholm, they should have put padding on the lamp posts for when I was there :P