Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well this sucks, I've had to turn the heating back on for two reasons. 1, it's bloody cold here, and 2, I got soaked getting home yesterday, so I have to dry out all my gear. Could be a bit moist going in today.

Hopefully the weather will stay a bit nicer today. I will change the saddle on my bike for the spoon that's arrived (yaayyy) and keep an eye out for the reverb, but it's not looking like I'll get one in time for the C2CC

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Yeah, no work for the rest of the week as I help out on a residential for the eldest rugrat :)
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Well, spent all day yesterday on two site in London - bloody nightmare.

Shit football last night, as the pitch is suitable for max 7-a-side and there was 20 of us !!!!!!

Good workout in the gym this morning.

Office time now but it looks like a trip to Wokingham later on today.

KMD in the evening.

Have a nice day chaps !!

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,327
    Morning all,
    Managed a wobble in again this morning, lovely and sunny but a bit too windy for my liking. Going to have lunch with the EPO later which is good, the ride back will be hard work. Combination of full belly, slight uphill and headwind as riding back to work is almost the perfect storm of bad riding conditions. If it rains I'll just stop in a pub. Talking of pubs, I do believe it's Wednesday. Yay!
    So, MattH claims he's off on a residential with a small person and Stevo claims he's away with work. Hmmm, are these the tales they are telling their wives so they can sneak off and get mucky together?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning girls,

New wheels have arrived so I don't want to be at work, knew I shouldn't brought my chain whip so I could swap them over. Can't ride anyway as I've still got the lurgy. Day of work meh until I can go home and get my hammers out.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So, MattH claims he's off on a residential with a small person and Stevo claims he's away with work. Hmmm, are these the tales they are telling their wives so they can sneak off and get mucky together?
    I seem to remember inviting you but you said you were too scared :P

Headed to Heathrow this afternoon, drink on plane and late bar when I get to the hotel in Vienna. Things are starting to look up today...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That would be about right, nobody likes to be a gooseberry. :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That would be about right, nobody likes to be a gooseberry. :mrgreen:
    Apparently gooseberries roll down hill very well :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Could be a bit moist going in today.

that's like my necessary.

evening cunts.

Hope you had a smashing day. I rode a bike and will do so again tomorrow. It's a lot harder than I remember and I'm more of a chicken than I used to be which is odd.

I'm off to get something sausagey into my mouth. Then I'm going to shove a cake in my mouth.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Early end to the week which is good news.

Taking the other half in to hospital tomorrow to be induced, looking forward to meeting my boy.
  • veronese68
    Antm81 wrote:

Taking the other half in to hospital tomorrow to be induced, looking forward to meeting my boy.
    :D Excellent, hope all goes well and he doesn't take too long breaking out.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Antm81 wrote:

:D Excellent, hope all goes well and he doesn't take too long breaking out.

Good luck
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Cheers lads, could be along wait, in hospital now but I don't think we'll meet him till tomorrow at least.