Tuesday Moaning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Considering it's the latter half of May, it's damn cold! The heating has been off for a few weeks now, but I'm very tempted to turn it up full, just to give me a sense of it being nearly summer!

Today, put up with retard minion again. At about 3pm yesterday, it was like a dose of sugar hit him. He just wouldn't shut up! I put headphones on, and he STILL talks to me! Goddamnit!

And relax.

Lates!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    All day meeting in Solihull today, so I've reduced the pain and got here early and had a decent 6 mile run, now awaiting the fun to start

Later will be short as I don't expect to get home at a decent time :(
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning cunts

Whats occuring? im enjoying a nice traditional tuesday late start today.

I cant wait to knock off already!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Work today will be dodged and avoided.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Sup fweeks

dunno why i bother coming to work, sit around listening to the usual know-it-alls spouting the usual rubbish!!!! Bunch of blah!

Anyhoo, won't have to suffer it too much longer.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    bg13 wrote:
    dunno why i bother coming to work, sit around listening to the usual know-it-alls spouting the usual rubbish!!!! Bunch of blah!
    Didn't know you worked here.
    Blimey, afternoon already. Thought I'd already posted on here, but clearly not. Don't know if I'm coming or going. Just checked my undergarments, neither as yet.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon, new bike arrived yesterday, all I can say is wow. Just back from the maiden voyage and it was amazing, sorry club roost but I think you've been retired. Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750. Will get some more pics up at some point.

Time for some scran!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Welcome back Sheeps - at least for a few minutes.

Looks like we all have to be nice to V68 now his name has the 'green glow of power' around it :shock: Do we address you as 'Sir'? :wink:

First day back at work this week and it was a bit of ****er. Minions causing grief, drastic action may be required soon...at least I'm escaping to Vienna tomorrow afternoon for a 2 day conference - read p1ss up and free nosh. wonder how much more chaos the minions can cause while I'm away? At least I pedalled today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Looks like we all have to be nice to V68 now his name has the 'green glow of power' around it :shock: Do we address you as 'Sir'? :wink:
    Like fark you should. Am I allowed to pretend swear now I'm in green? I won't let it change me, I only wanted the green to match my bike. :mrgreen:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I won't let it change me, I only wanted the green to match my bike. :mrgreen:
    That's what they all say...

Your first job is to claim the Bottom Bracket as your own - don't let any of those other ****ers go near it :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Like fark you should. Am I allowed to pretend swear now I'm in green? I won't let it change me, I only wanted the green to match my bike. :mrgreen:

He has power!