Monday Moaning Thread

schmako
schmako Posts: 1,982
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Chaps, day off tomorrow thank fark! My new bike should be with me today too, can't wait!

Working 5am til 3pm again, hopefully the neighbour has taken the bike in by the time I get home.

Also can't believe its been 10 years to the day since I joined this forum (well the old MBUK forum)!

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

CBA with work. Retard minion is in this week too, adding to my misery.

Had an amazing gourmet chicken burger last night, however, I could taste the calories, and all I want to do is burn them off as I feel slugish. Hopefully out on the bike later.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Going for a swim before work meh day
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Office time now, couldn't get up early enough to get to the gym this morning...needed a good night sleep after camping weekend in Forest of Dean !!

My tubeless kit arrived so it looks like wheel/tyre conversion on my new Anthem later on today...all I need is Gorilla Tape !

Have a good day chaps!

CHris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Monging all,
    Hope we all had a good weekend. All hunky dory over here, well at least it was until I came back to work. Probably be a bit hectic again today, but it's the time of year for it. Managed to wobble in to work today and only got a little bit moist. Only shouted at one person in a car, but I think it was wasted. Mainly because the dozy bint had no phucking clue that I was there. It would have been rude for me to wake her so early on a Monday morning.
    Pesky customers, 3 phone calls whilst trying to write this. On the upside, someone has just delivered a cup of tea. Now to search for biscuits.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Moaning ladies,

Bit of a carp weekend with the lurgy. Tonsils are still swollen up so may pay a visit to a doc soon as they're getting on my tits a bit now. The wife is wanting to strangle me through the night to stop the snoring so I think she's a bit fed up as well. Back at work now for more slacking, just got to get through this week then I've got a week off.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon chums,

Nothing doing here but watching the rain!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,547
    Spent half the day in the frikkin car - like yesterday. Now back down south after visiting the soggy North for a massive 24 hours. 2 days of work beckons...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]