Dead Sunday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,868
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Wow dead in here!

Slow start as the kids were at mothers, just been for a swim and now waiting for a visit from the hairdresser and then off to the pub

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Normal Sunday for me, except we didn't go to M&S for food as everyone was off doing other things. This isn't a bad thing, as I've looked at my bank balance and realised I'm actually up shoots creak without a paddle, in fact there's a damn leak in there too!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    matthew h wrote:
    waiting for a visit from the hairdresser and then off to the pub
    Did you start using a visiting hairdresser before or after you bought that Audi cabrio? :wink:

Tis dead in here

I'm oop North sorting out the parentals again but at least no work tomorrow :) And a 2 day conference in Vienna at the end of the week (big p1ss up) 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening bilge lickers,

Have removed my outdoor pursuits equipment from fleabay as i played ok and won a couple of quid today, beers post win and a nice roast dinner off the bottom feeder when i got in may lead to snoring, especially as the dreaded "second bottle" has just been opened! Other than that i have fark all!

Enjoy your working week girls, i shall continue my run of doing nowt........toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    waiting for a visit from the hairdresser and then off to the pub
    Did you start using a visiting hairdresser before or after you bought that Audi cabrio? :wink:

Tis dead in here

I'm oop North sorting out the parentals again but at least no work tomorrow :) And a 2 day conference in Vienna at the end of the week (big p1ss up) 8)

Before!