canyon endurace cf 9.0

scarthie99
scarthie99 Posts: 209
edited May 2015 in Road buying advice
look to buy a new road bike look at this bike canyon endurace cf 9.0 or a scott solace 30 any info please. i know i have upgrade the solace with carbon hand bars and better wheels that will up the price on the scott.any info on this bikes please :D

Comments

• scarthie99 wrote:
    look to buy a new road bike look at this bike canyon endurace cf 9.0 or a scott solace 30 any info please. i know i have upgrade the solace with carbon hand bars and better wheels up the price on the scott.any info on this bikes please :D

Speak english.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • cswitch
    cswitch Posts: 261
    scarthie99 wrote:
    look to buy a new road bike look at this bike canyon endurace cf 9.0 or a scott solace 30 any info please. i know i have upgrade the solace with carbon hand bars and better wheels up the price on the scott.any info on this bikes please :D

Speak english.

what a loser.
  • cswitch
    cswitch Posts: 261
    scarthie99 wrote:
    look to buy a new road bike look at this bike canyon endurace cf 9.0 or a scott solace 30 any info please. i know i have upgrade the solace with carbon hand bars and better wheels that will up the price on the scott.any info on this bikes please :D

The standard canyon's aren't that low on the front so maybe a standard frame geometry would work such as the Ultimate SL or SLX. I don't know much about the Solace but you will probably get more bike for your money with the Canyon and I'd be confident it would be as good a frame as the Scott.
  • plodder73
    plodder73 Posts: 326
    I have a Scott solace 20. I read the review that said carbon bars would help but the standard bars are fine, the bike is very comfy as it is. The standard wheels on my Solace are syncros. They are very light and so far stayed perfectly true.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    scarthie99 wrote:

Speak english.

English probably isn't his first language.
  • neilr4
    neilr4 Posts: 161
    scarthie99 wrote:

Speak english.

Learn to read!!!!

Ok the grammer isn't perfect but with a minimum amount of intelligence you get the idea of what he's asking.

:roll:
    'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE
    SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'