Mallorca trip next week

ednino
ednino Posts: 684
edited May 2015 in Road general
but what cafe or pub will be showing the Giro stages. I'd like to keep up with them. Staying In port pollenca

in english ideally :?

Comments

• Does that area have electricity yet?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Dunno about electricity but it has vastly better mobile reception than anywhere in Scotland.... oh, and some nice cafes. With electricity and running water in most cases.
    Tolo's on the sea front seems to be where all the cyclists go, so try there.
  • bernithebiker
    bernithebiker Posts: 4,148
    I'm in Mallorca at the moment and I was watching the Giro in the Corte Ingles (Spanish Waitrose?) whilst doing my food shopping.....
  • I'm in Mallorca at the moment and I was watching the Giro in the Corte Ingles (Spanish Waitrose?) whilst doing my food shopping.....

You are living the dream Bernie :wink:

The Bahia hotel has a tv between the bar and the dining room, I've watched Eurosport in there before now.

The Sis Pins use to have one, not sure now its gone upmarket.

Various bars in the square may have Eurosport, try the Irish bar but you'll have to ask them to put it on.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Starsboy
    Starsboy Posts: 66
    Pro cycle hire had all the cycling on a few weeks back in their cafe
  • svetty
    svetty Posts: 1,904
    Never mind watching the charade that is the doped up pro peloton - get out on yer bike! :D
    FFS! Harden up and grow a pair :D
  • 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    Tolos will have it. Its on TDP on the free Digital TV system (TDT) so pretty much any bar will be able to get it.
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....
  • JohnW52
    JohnW52 Posts: 34
    If it's still around the Rapha pop-up shop should have it on, although if you haven't got one already it's probably too late to grow the requisite hipster beard.
  • mattythemod
    mattythemod Posts: 289
    Rapha shop is gone ....i am back yesterday from Mallorca and Yes Procycling hire , Tolos and it was also on the big screen at Pollentia club resort , enjoy your trip !