Fri-day morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Hotel fry up coming soon :)

Just been for a five mile run which hurt due to hotel bar last night (obviously)

Today is meetings which will hopefully finish early afternoon as I've got to get home quick as I've got a black tie event on and I've got to relearn how to tie a bow tie!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    That's the good thing about hotels, fry up. Being Fryday I shall of course be going to the cafe later myself.
    Bow ties are easy. Hold the bow at the front, the long bit goes round the back of your neck and clips on behind the bow on the other side. Simple.
    In other news, phuck me am I glad it's Friday. Lots of bits and bobs to be done over the weekend and supposed to be helping do some work at the scout hut. Hopefully some of the parents will turn up to help so I can do my own thing.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Sunny morning here !!

No ride out last night due to rainy weather....

Office time now; off to London soon.

Forest of Dean weekend on the way...Im going with my wife, so looks like gentle bimble around family route.

Still awaiting some goodies to pimp my new Giant Anthem...

Have a nice one chaps !

Chris
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Having Fridays off is the best thing I've decided to do. I had a nice lie in this morning, just been out to get some milk and butter (not ass butter... this is for bread, where butter should be) and now having my weetabix.

Today I shall be riding the Pennine Way again. I've adjusted the route yet again, so hopefully it should be a bit more interesting this time, only with all the rain we've had recently, I'm not sure on the conditions.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Typical, the one day of the week I can hope to sleep through and he keeps me up. Fish shop Friday is all I can look forward to.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning kids,

Been away a few days as my password got farked and i lost the will to live! But lucky you, here i am! What did i miss?

Sacking off work very soon as i really CBA, less than 60 days left in uniform........woop!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Where-abouts along the Pennine Way KM?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning kids,

Been away a few days as my password got farked and i lost the will to live! But lucky you, here i am! What did i miss?

Sacking off work very soon as i really CBA, less than 60 days left in uniform........woop!

Toodles

just been looking for a place to stay in France - exceptionally worried it might be owned by you!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning kids,

Toodles

just been looking for a place to stay in France - exceptionally worried it might be owned by you!
    I'm never going to stop once I hit France, just in case.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning kids,

Toodles

I'm never going to stop once I hit France, just in case.

I have lube...........and ditches!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Thank fark I've booked a holiday in Spain then :)

Good day today, we got pay rises and bonuses announced and we actually got some. So been celebratin with a long free lunch and a pedal home to burn off the calories 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Where-abouts along the Pennine Way KM?
    I ride a part called the Wessenden Way (something like that). It's about 2 miles downhill, then picks up again. One hell of a climb to get to it! My aim is to get to the section that crosses the M62, and then maybe even ride back to Bury from there. I know how to get there, it's just a long way home if I decide to abandon it
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro