Boring Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

CBA with work. I really need more sleep, too many late nights and early mornings for me. Getting old sucks.

Today I just carry on with what I left on Thursday. They better not have farked up Friday, but knowing my lot...

Anywho, weetabix and tea.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Lovely morning out there, I even managed to wobble into work today. Bloody knackered now as a result of not enough pedalling recently, I really need to get fit again. Hopefully not too much grief at work today, but that will only last until the customers wake up. Until then tea and dunking my ginger nuts...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Need to cycle to work, but another week of moving around meant a swim instead

Currently in chester, but the delights of Haverfordwest later followed by a sportsmans dinner aka drinking
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Friday was spent riding around the awesome trails of surrey hills, and sitting in traffic.
    Sunday i got out on the Fatty for a local XC blast which was a lot of fun, now my thighs are like concrete but hopefully i'll be back on the singlespeed commuter tomorrow for a 14 mile each way commute.
    Other than drinking much beer and rum not a lot happened.
    Neighbour bought a Bentley Continental Speed GT 690BHP of rumbling awesomeness, maybe i should take up the life of crime as it definitely pays.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Its not boring for me as Im awaiting my new toy !!!!!

Anyway, gym this morning @ 6:30ish - legs workout.

Nice easy ride out with my wife (boy she moaned a lot !!) yesterday...got there at the end.

Office time now.

Have a nice one chaps !

Chris
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Glad the weekend is over. Friday night was rough, maybe got an hour of sleep overall after staying up a bit later than normal to get my bike ready for the Hamsterley Beast on Saturday. 40 mile beast was reduced to about 11 because I was so farked from the night before (and the last few months of very little sleep). Noticed a few lose spokes and a bit of a wobble on my rear wheel as well which could turn into a a big problem on the ccc2cc2 if I don't get it sorted. Sunday is not worth mentioning, needless to say it was carp though.

Today I'll be dodging work and looking forward to riding home.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening toe rags,

Work was boring but we got the summer hols booked and its off to Barcelona - well somewhere near it that mist have been named by a Crudder as it's called Costa Cunit. Hope it lives up to its name :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]