Recommend me a cap

hugo15
hugo15 Posts: 1,101
edited May 2015 in Road buying advice
Looking for a new summer cap. Have quite a big head (59cm). I like the looking of the Walz wicking caps so would be interested in feedback on those. Was also wondering if it's worth spending more and getting something like Castteli/Assos or just going more cheap and cheerful from Prendas?

So what are you wearing and would you recommend it?

Comments

• glasgowbhoy
    glasgowbhoy Posts: 1,341
    The INRNG From the inner ring blog come in two sizes and at about £7 are a bargain
  • alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    The INRNG From the inner ring blog come in two sizes and at about £7 are a bargain
    +1
  • hugo15
    hugo15 Posts: 1,101
    Interesting. Although I've ridden for ages I've never worn a cap until someone recently bought me an INRNG cap. Can't believe what I've missed out on these years hence my quest for more caps :-)
  • derosa
    derosa Posts: 2,819
    Drop theses guys an email. Plenty caps to choose from - http://www.prendas.co.uk/cycle-clothing ... -caps.html

Big H

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
  • Moonbiker
    Moonbiker Posts: 1,706
    planet x iv'e dozens of different ones.
  • gimpl
    gimpl Posts: 269
    hugo15 wrote:
    Looking for a new summer cap. Have quite a big head (59cm). I like the looking of the Walz wicking caps so would be interested in feedback on those. Was also wondering if it's worth spending more and getting something like Castteli/Assos or just going more cheap and cheerful from Prendas?

So what are you wearing and would you recommend it?

I have just bought one of the Walz wicking caps as got fed up of sweat dripping onto the inside lens of my glasses last summer and flies etc getting stuck in my hair. I also have a big noggin and went for the Walz as they do a large size which fits me very well. Not sure it's been hot enough to test the wicking properties yet but so far, so good.