True Blue Saturday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
I woke up this morning with a few scratches and aches from downhilling yesterday, but felt really good as I saw lovely blue skies, heard the birds singing and the sound of lefties crawling back under their rocks :wink:

Tomorrow I'll be watching another set of true blue winners being given a guard of honour by a bunch of red losers. What weekend :mrgreen:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Stevo - agree with all bar the last bit!

Today has been a bit of work, drop the masters off for its new carbon bits

Now dropping the rugrats off at theatre club and the current wife and I will go to the club

Later the eldest has got a guitar exam then it's pub time
  • Captain Fagor
    Captain Fagor Posts: 739
    matthew h wrote:
    Now dropping the rugrats off at theatre club and the current wife and I will go to the club

I'm chuckling at the "current". Not sure if that means (a) you're considering an upgrade, (b) she's your wife as long as she puts up with you, (c) both, or (d) mystery answer.
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:

I'm chuckling at the "current". Not sure if that means (a) you're considering an upgrade, (b) she's your wife as long as she puts up with you, (c) both, or (d) mystery answer.
    Having met Matt, I'm voting (b) :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    I haven't met Matt, but I'm sure it's b.
    Afternoon all. Traditional Saturday of lounging interspersed with odd jobs. Might have to go to a shop soon. For now tea is being drunk.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Coffee. Walk with Toots. Feed donkey's and Pony's carrots. Buy pastries. Have more coffee.

Giggle about how the blue noses are going to fulfil their empty promises to Scotland.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I woke up this morning with a few scratches and aches from downhilling yesterday

Aww, what happened, did you catch yourself on the van door? :wink:

Today will be spent mostly in the guise of 'Dad's Taxi'!
    Why do kids always have a fuller social life than their parents?
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I woke up this morning with a few scratches and aches from downhilling yesterday

Aww, what happened, did you catch yourself on the van door? :wink:

Today will be spent mostly in the guise of 'Dad's Taxi'!
    Why do kids always have a fuller social life than their parents?
    Cased a square edged gap jump - quite a good unplanned dismount! Pringled the rear wheel but somehow the tyre was OK so I just carried on :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Option b is correct