Satmongday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Up early(ish) to do some work and now watching MIB2 with the rug rats

Next is dropping the kids off at their theatre group & the wife & I will go to the club for a gentle gym & swim (as I've got a 10k race tomorrow)

Then I've got to take the eldest to his guitar exam. Afterwards will obviously be the pub

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morgen frauleins

Feel,a bit tired but bacons will perk me up, outdoor sports, telly and boozes will feature as per!

have a good un chicks!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning gimps,

Today I shall be 'celebrating' my 32nd year of not dying. The woman is supposed to be coming round to cook me breakfast but the lazy wench isn't up yet. Might have a quick walk to pass the time.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning gimps,

Today I shall be 'celebrating' my 32nd year of not dying. The woman is supposed to be coming round to cook me breakfast but the lazy wench isn't up yet. Might have a quick walk to pass the time.

Laters

HB ste_t, i take where you mention your good lady making you breakfast you mean nosh1ng you off?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,165
    Morning Gimboids,

Got a few scratches and aches from BPW yesterday, but nothing that coffee and a good laze cant fix. Ay need to wash several pounds on welsh mud off my bike and kit at some point. And watch the footy of course.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Happy 'not dying' day ste-t. I have another couple of weeks to reach your milestone, it could turn badly before then.

Had a fantastic sleep last night. I'm thinking missing a nights sleep every now and then might be good for me! We will see.

Today I will be perusing Bury for items, and generally just relaxing and taking my time with life. If it can get me to avoid the political criticisers on Facebook, then that's good for me.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Happy birthday Ste, you getting some chips?
    Blimey, afternoon already. Lazy start to the day followed by sorting stuff out round the house. Drinking tea now then need to go out and buy some PVA. What an exiting life I lead.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Happy birthday chipless
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Veronese68 wrote:
    What an exiting life I lead.
    Well, we do all need to leave our life eventually. That's a strange way to word it though
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro