Canyon, West Mids/Solihull

Felipe2105
Felipe2105 Posts: 68
edited May 2015 in MTB general
Hi,

Does anyone close by to Solihull have a canyon Nerve? I'd like to be cheeky and check sizing if possible :lol:

Comments

• batmo
    batmo Posts: 277
    Felipe2105 wrote:
    Does anyone close by to Solihull have a canyon Nerve? I'd like to be cheeky and check sizing if possible :lol:
    Before I bought a Canyon I thought "wouldn't trying someone's for size be a good idea!" but then I realised most people would read your request as "Do you have an expensive bike? I'd like to find out if I could steal it from you."
    I did buy a Nerve, sat on it, realised it was wrong for me and returned it. As it was a model from stock the whole process from ordering online to getting the money back was 8 days!
    Viscount Grand Touring - in bits
    Trek ZX6500 - semi-retired
    HP Velotechnik Spirit
    Brompton M6
    Specialized Camber Comp
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Batmo wrote:
    Felipe2105 wrote:
    Before I bought a Canyon I thought "wouldn't trying someone's for size be a good idea!" but then I realised most people would read your request as "Do you have an expensive bike? I'd like to find out if I could steal it from you."

No, I think most people would think, "Sure, I'm not that far away, pop over for a try."

If you're that paranoid then just take the guy's phone before he gets on the bike. If he disappears with your bike it should take about ten minutes to track him down (you ask for the pass code, of course).
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607