Election Day...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

So today we get to decide on which idiot runs the country. It honestly doesn't matter, as they'll not do what they promise, and whoever gets in just pi$$es off everyone else.

Once I've crossed a box, it's over to work, where more monotony continues. I'm meant to be going out for a workmates birthday, however it doesn't start until an hour and a half after I've finished, so sod that.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning ladies,

Work today involves a late-ish start and an early finish with a load of blah inbetween.

Looking forward to finding out who the next lot of lying, cheating, back stabbing n0b heads are!

Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Just been for a blustery run along the coastal path in porthcawl, now for pig based breakfast before another day of meetings!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning all,
    Managed to ride in today without too many major coughing fits, I'm really bloody unfit now though. Stopped at 2 polling stations on the way in. The second one to see how the EPO was getting on. Really confused the rosette wearers outside when they asked to see my polling card and I told them I hadn't gone there to vote. Probably be a reasonably busy day today unfortunately, at least I'm not too hungover for a Thursday.
    Onwards, to mundanity...
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Not bad solo MTB ride out yesterday evening, bit windy but good 15miles...

Gym this morning @ 6:30, office time now and off to site later on today.

In great mood after 3:0 Barca win last night.

Night ride out with local group @ 7:30.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning feckwads.
    No riding last night as dropped Kazza off for a pikey service and fox overhaul ready for the CCC2C2

Off tomorrow so looking at doing a bigger ride somewhere now that the wind has died down a bit?

Todays work will be acconapied by netflix and daredevil oh and coffee's
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Once again, very little sleep last niight. I'm really going to struggle on Saturday's 40 mile ride. Today was supposed to be mostly slacking at one site but now it's two. So after lunch I'll be heading elsewhere to continue slacking.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Slept better last night than I have in a while, so feeling almost perky today. Miserable weather combined with needing to vote means I probably won't get my bike clean again (leaving it dirty since Sunday is totally fine, right?) but never mind.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    leaving it dirty since Sunday is totally fine, right?
    I hope so, mine hasn't even left the car since a wet and sandy ride in the peaks on Sunday.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola bitches,

Today has been spent shopping in preparation for the cruddy c2c. Given that most of my bike ended up not working by the end of the last one, as least my obvious will by nice and dry in my new waterproof shorts should I get stranded in the rain.

My gooch will be minty fresh and friction free, my favourite way to be.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening mongs,

We're. In deepest South Wales ready to brave the pub and the local women. Uplift tomorrow at BPW but its forecast to chuck it Dow from lunchtime so we'll be doing some downhill snorkelling by the look of it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ste_t
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening mongs,

We're. In deepest South Wales ready to brave the pub and the local women. Uplift tomorrow at BPW but its forecast to chuck it Dow from lunchtime so we'll be doing some downhill snorkelling by the look of it...

Downhill snorkeling with the local 'women?'

Good luck!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    ste_t wrote:
    Hola bitches,

Today has been spent shopping in preparation for the cruddy c2c. Given that most of my bike ended up not working by the end of the last one, as least my obvious will by nice and dry in my new waterproof shorts should I get stranded in the rain.
    What are these witchcrafted shorts you speak of!? They sound intriguing. I'm hoping Wiggle get some Reverbs in soon in my size, as I want one and to try it out. Damn Wiggle.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    Altura attack at merlin, £57 with 4% cashback on topcashback.

Managed to rip my old ones on the cc2cc and no amount of gazlar's sticky stuff could save them
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    More like harpooningMmmm
    ste_t wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening mongs,

Downhill snorkeling with the local 'women?'

Good luck!
    More like harpooning :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • TheNorthernTrain
    TheNorthernTrain Posts: 1,049
    Fark me... I've not been on in months and it seems everyone is doing the same thing today. Just spent my weekly income on bike parts in prep for the CC2CC2. So that's about £10....

I will have at least one working bike ready for this.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.