Clean Spirit trailer

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited July 2015 in Pro race
“A unique and compelling inside story of cycling team, Argos-Shimano, keen on showing that winning is possible without any use of doping. We follow the team during the 100th edition of the Tour de France. Knowing that they cannot beat their opponents in the mountains, they have specialized in the sprint.
We see the young team inside their hotel rooms, at breakfast and at team meetings. We hear German sprint talent Marcel Kittel promising his teammates a Rolex if they let him win the first stage.

In the excitement of the race we are witnessing Mark Cavendish causing Argos-Shimano sprinter Tom Veelers to crash and ultimately forcing him to leave the Tour. While Cavendish tries to intimidate his opponent, Kittel takes his revenge in the ultimate etappe in Paris, letting the clean team spirit have its victory.”

https://youtu.be/xPuhtJROgoA
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• 2oldnslow
    2oldnslow Posts: 313
    oh dear oh dear
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Looks like a good watch. I hope they subtitle it.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Can you actually buy Shimano in Argos.

It's not that Argos is it...
  • DL1987
    DL1987 Posts: 204
    "In the excitement of the race we are witnessing Mark Cavendish causing Argos-Shimano sprinter Tom Veelers to crash and ultimately forcing him to leave the Tour. While Cavendish tries to intimidate his opponent, Kittel takes his revenge in the ultimate etappe in Paris, letting the clean team spirit have its victory.”

Reads a little like they're implying OPQS (as they were at the time) and Cavendish are the evil dirty dopers.
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,560
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Can you actually buy Shimano in Argos.

It's not that Argos is it...

:lol::lol::lol:Yes If you buy the whole bike!
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    On netflix if you have interest.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • I saw this months ago; it's on Netflix if any of you have it. It's OK, but let's make no mistake - it's no 'Chasing Legends'.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I saw it a couple of months ago. You should see the box of pills in the team car.

Cav isn't the most popular person.