Wet Wednesday...

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
...just guessing :D

I realise I have nothing planned today, think I might go out on a bike after 2nd breakfast :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Beautiful sunny day here, not a cloud in the sky and about 23'C. I'm just having another cup of tea, then I might cycle down to the bakers to get some provisions for lunch. Probably a bit of pottering in the garage later before going out for a longer ride.
    This is the life.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Coffee. Toots. MILFS. More coffee. MILFS. Toots...

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    edited May 2015
    Woken up at 5:30 by the alarm and the sound of rain and strong winds, bottled my 35 miler pre breakfast and settled for a measly 24miles. Rain stopped, the sun came out but the wind persisted.

Now sitting behind my desk thinking I'm a lightweight in my approach.... :roll: but not yet on the bathroom scales :twisted:

Later whingers
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    spent a bit of time on the turbo this morning as my 'commute' as it is too windy for the cycle to work to be anything but a little foolish, last nights cycle home in 40+ mph gusts and torrential rain was enough for me!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    I'm pedalling home soon, unlike some big girls blouses on here.

Packing stuff for Wales tonight, half day in work tomorrow and then it's time for beer and uplift :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm pedalling home soon, unlike some big girls blouses on here.
    Alright, but I had a good reason as I had to pick up the Mrs and election stuff in big boxes. Apparently there's an election tomorrow and she's working it. That's a long day, she'd better not wake me when she leaves.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Today has involved meetings in many branches and now in a very windy porthcawl whilst waiting for some guests

Not even had chance for a run :(
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Just got home from the office, someone somewhere hates me.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Just got home from the office, someone somewhere hates me.

A disgruntled farmer perhaps?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    A few interesting moments with gusts of wind in the way back. The bike is riding really well now I've had it overhauled and a fair bit of the drivetrain replaced :)

Stuff now packed, just need to chuck The Panzer in the car tomorrow morning and I'm all set for Gravityville. Stuff the general election, it's going to all end in tears so I might as well enjoy myself.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Wednesday ended up very wet, Gumball at Mahiki :)
    Living MY dream.