Back to Work Tuesday. Meh

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

As predicted, my legs are certainly remembering yesterdays ride. They don't ache so much that I can't walk, but they definitely feel something.

It pee'd it down last night, and looks like it's still raining, so it's going to be a moist ride in to work. Hopefully the new waterproofs will work!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Morning all,
    As predicted it's rather chaotic in here this morning. Retail customers are a complete pain in the aris', get in the way of the sooth running of a business. Supposed to be out for beer and curry tonight, one has already dropped out and the others are making noises that seem indicative of wimping out. I could do with an early night and a decent kip if I had any sense, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be sensible.
    Onwards, to tea and ginger nuts...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    A day in chester means a reasonable swim first which will probably remain the highlight of the day
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Back at work after a weekend of gorge walking, bike riding and horse-race-betting. Getting up this morning was not fun at all.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Back at work doing as little as possible. Spent most of the day researching trig points.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    G'day weasels,

Had a quick trip to the smoke to drop off some spares for a job, via an hour in a traffic jam on the A1(M) i think some lorry had tried to eat a car!

Got back early so am now home awaiting my appointment with the vampires at the blood donation place, i shall invariably feel a little prick......or two!

Toodle-pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    oodboo wrote:
    Back at work doing as little as possible. Spent most of the day researching trig points.
    This. I've applied for 2 jobs that have nothing to do with my line of work, but they both include company cars. I've been configuring Audi's, BMW's, Mercedes and Volvo's all day!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Work was dull but only a day and a half of the stuff left before I head for Wales and a spot of uplift at BPW on Friday. Bout bloody time too :) Hopefully Pesky is coming along as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]