voting help

anthdci
anthdci Posts: 543
edited May 2015 in Commuting chat
I'm asking for help for people to vote for a project my fiance is running for work.
Please could you spend a few minutes to vote for her organisation's funding bid which is through to the second round of the aviva community fund to save a Darlington library from closure because of public sector funding cuts. If this is successful this will be a great legacy for her to leave behind before she moves onto her new job, everyone gets 10 votes each so please use them all :)https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/Project/View/2481

thank you

Comments

• andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    Done
    I have a mate in Darlo, who is always on FB complaining about public spending cuts.

Any way to get a leaderboard, as there's over 3000 projects to browse through, to see who is in top spot
  • anthdci
    anthdci Posts: 543
    Andy9964 wrote:
    Done
    I have a mate in Darlo, who is always on FB complaining about public spending cuts.

Any way to get a leaderboard, as there's over 3000 projects to browse through, to see who is in top spot

Thanks mate, I used to work for the charity that she works for but left 5 years ago, there was 15 members of staff, now there are 2 full time and 1 part time due to lack of funding. I dont think you can get a leaderboard because different projects are bidding for different amounts of money. Someone at work posted a link to one they are involved in and it has twice as many votes already which is why I've posted on the forums I use, see if I can drum up a few votes. There are more worthwhile project than there is money available unfortunately.

I am not involved at all but I thought it's little cafe might be a nice stop off place for people out on rides.