Criterium du Dauphine - Timetable

venster
venster Posts: 356
edited May 2015 in Pro race
Hi.

Does anyone know where I can obtain the timetable for the routes, or at least the start times? I'm very near Col de la Forclaz on the day (Stage 7) and would like to watch it, but it's the day I travel back home so may need to change Eurotunnel times.

Thanks.

Comments

• cc78
    cc78 Posts: 599
    The schedules will be posted here but possibly not until quite close to the race.

http://www.letour.fr/criterium-du-dauph ... ape-7.html
  • venster
    Thanks, I've tried all the obvious places.

Just wondered if they traditionally start at a certain time, then I could guestimate the times.
  • hommelbier
    hommelbier Posts: 1,555
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810
    I know a few years back it coincided with the French Open and so stages were scheduled earlier in the day to avoid a clash.

Something to bear in mind
  • venster
    Good news, well for me anyway !

I've managed to get an extra day down there so definately can go. Any idea what time they are likely to close the roads there before hand?
  • cc78
    cc78 Posts: 599
    The Dauphiné is nothing like as busy as the Tour (and there is no caravan) so road closures are usually a bit more relaxed. That said the road up to Forclaz from the south side is quite narrow (and very steep) so the police might be keener to keep it clear for as long as possible. I would check with the local tourist information when you arrive in the area, they should know by then.