Sunny Monday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Off to Lancaster via Manchester and a florist. Should be a nice day in the sun though.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone, except those of you who have made malicious comments to me yesterday. I hope the tears I cried from posting yesterday become a day long shower on you!

TeamB you want some of our sunshine? Oh wait that's right you have sun and warmth
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Enjoy the sunshine everyone, except those of you who have made malicious comments to me yesterday. I hope the tears I cried from posting yesterday become a day long shower on you!
    I didn't say anything about your bum fluff beard :wink:

Morning All,

This morning I'll be fettling the Panzer ready for the end of the week gravity fest in Welshland. Then its pub lunch with the family out in the countryside and maybe a bit of exercise after that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Out early(ish) for family breaky at Premier Inn - all you can eat/kids eat free - proper bargain 8)

Then a walk around a medium size body of water and back home to throw on some lycra and out for a quick spin on no.1.

Time for coffee now, me thinks :D
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Off to Lancaster via Manchester and a florist. Should be a nice day in the sun though.

TeamB you want some of our sunshine? Oh wait that's right you have sun and warmth

:D

Cloudy 21c today :D

Wot's up? Are the big kids pickin' on you? Try fooling them with a disguise...grow a beard and start hiding in a field :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Work me meh. Back for a couple of hours then back out collecting after toots bed time. Baler is sorted and now the back log... Tuesday will not be fun and up at silly o'clock which should please sae20w40.
    Whilst I am at it, I do not understand the context of Wirral and Wales. Are there no sheep in the Wirral? I seem to recall Chris Boardman getting agitated when he said he was from Wirral and corrected the interviewer, not 'The' Wirral for some inexplicable reason

Very laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Off to Lancaste...warmth

:D

Cloudy 21c today :D

Wot's up? Are the big kids pickin' on you? Try fooling them with a disguise...grow a beard and start hiding in a field :wink:

What a bloody good idea.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    City Boy wrote:
    Out early(ish) for family breaky at Premier Inn - all you can eat/kids eat free - proper bargain 8)
    I always wondered who went to those :)

Got back from a very good late lunch in town and went for a run round the local park/golf course with Stropteen who is now getting ideas about losing weight for our summer holiday. After dropping her back at home I did 2 more laps of our route :)

Now better book the freakin holiday!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Dodgy start as 12 hrs drinking and 4 hrs kip osnt the perfect start, though still managed a decent pace on a ride out with the lads

Since then it's been a few jobs and finally the pub for food and obviously drinks, now about to shave my long weekend beard off
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Its rained all day - hissed down completely and utterly.

Tranquility of solitude was ruined by dog eating everything in the house due to cabin fever.

Managed to do full degrease/shampoo wash/polish of good bike though so its looking well pukka mint lush. So that's a win I suppose.

Roll on tomorrow.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Its rained all day... looking well pukka mint lush. So that's a win I suppose.

Roll on tomorrow.

We will have to coin that one WPML.
  • Matthewfalle

Roll on tomorrow.

WPML?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Where tf is sa15w40? He didn't make it back from Lancaster because:

A) It made him realise the Wirral is a sh1t hole
    B) He bought some flowers and pull... nah, scrub that
    C) The Lancasterastrians took exception to the Wirral wonder and he is having a stay in a 5 star NHS ward.
    D) The beard took an inordinate amount of emotional and physical energy to remove.

Answers on a postcard please.
  • pinno

Roll on tomorrow.

WPML?

:roll:

Well Pukka Mint Lush

MF gets this weeks brain of Britain award. Seems like TDH has gone to your head.
  • Matthewfalle
    Ah - WPML - why didn't you say so?

Sorry - 3/4 of a bottle of rose down (I know, girl's wine but it was the only thing in the fridge and its raining too much to go to the garage) so not as sharp as the brick I normally am. This wouldn't happen on Road General, oh no. Not that sharp over there they aren't, oh no...... Oil stained trousers and waving at each other, that's as far as they go.

Right - got some reading for work to do before heading in at 7 tomorrow. That's going to go well isn't it ...................

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Ah - WPML - why didn't you say so?

Sorry - 3/4 of a bottle of rose down (I know, girl's wine but it was the only thing in the fridge and its raining too much to go to the garage) so not as sharp as the brick I normally am. This wouldn't happen on Road General, oh no. Not that sharp over there they aren't, oh no...... Oil stained trousers and waving at each other, that's as far as they go.

Right - got some reading for work to do before heading in at 7 tomorrow. That's going to go well isn't it ...................
    Don't mention the waving. I was going to say I never wave because I hate everybody, but I just couldn't be arsed.
    Evening all. Had what probably constitutes a traditional bank holiday. loafing, a spot of DIY to fix things, more loafing then a ride on the fat tyred bike followed by a glass of brown. I may finally be starting to feel better, only tried to cough my lungs up 3 times in 8 miles so that's not bad. Also had enough hot air to shout at some twunt running with his head up his aris' and no control of his rabid mutt. The dog was alright, it stopped trying to bite my front wheel when I shouted at it, the bloke was a grade A phucktard.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Where tf is sa15w40? He didn't make it back from Lancaster because:

A) It made him realise the Wirral is a sh1t hole
    B) He bought some flowers and pull... nah, scrub that
    C) The Lancasterastrians took exception to the Wirral wonder and he is having a stay in a 5 star NHS ward.
    D) The beard took an inordinate amount of emotional and physical energy to remove.

Answers on a postcard please.

can I submit an answer, and where am I sending this postcard.

Who said the flowers were for the pull, could have been for my dear old grandmother and I'm not one of those small town folk
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy