Aldi - Sun 3 May

rubertoe
rubertoe Posts: 3,994
edited May 2015 in Commuting chat
For those that dont know or are using flad knocker.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/s ... ws-970x250
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills

Comments

• craker
    craker Posts: 1,739
    Oooh bib shorts... I wonder what they're like? Got to be worth £12 to find out.
  • tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    I'm intrigued by the "cycling underwear". Not sufficiently intrigued to go all the way to Aldi, mind you...
    Pannier, 120rpm.
  • Nipped along, bought some shorts. They seem well fitted and look ok, haven't ridden wearing them yet, but the pad seems good so far. Slightly too tight on the thighs, but that may just be me. Certainly not Castelli sizing, got the medium and they're ok, I'm XL in Castelli. Also got the CO2 inflater.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Nipped along, bought some shorts. They seem well fitted and look ok, haven't ridden wearing them yet, but the pad seems good so far. Slightly too tight on the thighs, but that may just be me. Certainly not Castelli sizing, got the medium and they're ok, I'm XL in Castelli. Also got the CO2 inflater.

I got some shorts for the commute, the pad is decent for an hour I wouldn't want more, the jerseys looked OK, I wanted a soft shell as the one that I have is one of the best bits of kit I own, but they didn't have any in Stratford (upon Avon) where I was, so will look in another store today.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills