Back to Work Monday Meh...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I hate having to return to work. It might not be as bad if I actually liked my job.

Yesterday was a busy day, and I'm glad it's over, but I think I prefer that to having to go back to work, and spend a week with retard minion.

Out for a ride later, nothing to big I don't think.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Meh! Going to attempt a wobble in. Still coughing my lungs up but I really can't be doing with Monday traffic. Will be a slow ride.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

First day back at work after spending the last week in New York.

To say I can't be arsed would be an understatement.

Laters
  • veronese68
    Well, I made it. That was hard work. Need to go and buy the cakes in a little while, other than that it will be a rather dull day I suspect.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening,

Completely and utterly shattered today, no idea why! tempted to get the afternoon of so I can sleep after finishing up some decorating! exciting times :(
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Morning

XC racing yesterday has relegated me to sub optimal human performance as my boss would say :roll:

Hoping a parcel of bike bits shows up today otherwise I might try and get a cheeky nap in aswell at some point.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Just been to the dentist so I am dribbling slightly. At least I've spent half if the morning not working eben if it cost a bit. Onwards to coffee and work meh!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Just been to the dentist so I am dribbling slightly. At least I've spent half if the morning not working eben if it cost a bit. Onwards to coffee and work meh!
    Best to wait until you stop dribbling.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Waiting impatiently for a phone call from various estate agents. Expecting an offer on ours this week finally (had a second viewing yesterday and she said she would be making an offer), so now need to start viewing some new houses, high on the list is a man cave/workshop and space for all the bikes.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening gimps

Trip to the smoke for a five minute meeting, Northolt area. Don't think the bloke driving had ever driven a manual as the poor old clutch and gearbox got a right pasting! Then back up the road to find out i may be getting promoted which would be great, but i've had enough and am getting out in five months time to go to France.

Anyhoo foods has just been had and a wee glarse of wine, purely medicinal you understand!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Day of work meh. Didn't get the soft stool I was expecting after yesterdays pookies, guess I need to eat more of them (or less as I don't have an issue that needs addressing). Getting changed to ride home and realised I disn't bring my shorts so fark it, I'm riding home in trousers.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava