Hangover Sunday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,249
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,
My head hurts. Had a great day yesterday which proceeded to become a bloody good night. Having been out for a late lunch yesterday I went to join my mates at the beer festival at about 5ish. There was a band playing live from 9 so I thought I should hang around for that. Glad I did at the time, not so glad now. Thankfully I could crawl the 100 yards home.
Got to take the boy for his last rugby match of the season soon, other than that hopefully not too much going on.
Did I mention my head hurts?

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Enjoy your day V68

Only had a glass of wine with the lucky Mrs13 last night so don't feel too bad.
    Dunno what is happening today as she hasn't told me but monging about is up there in my opinion.

Have a lovely pre-monday day y'all.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    I've had a great oriental Sunday. Taiwan last week and tried to buy a frame - failed!. You would think that in the land where all bikes are made then getting part of one is easy - well maybe it is but not for me. Now in Shenzhen in south China and got a bike for 20 quid. The ones that wriggle and are warm. After that am enjoying myself with beer and trying to find a tv for the Man U game later on this evening.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning Mongs,

Half a day in the frozen North where its actually quite nice n sunny. Finished off some plonk and Amaretto I found in the drinks cabinet last night - waste not want not :) Running around helping aged parentals is the order of the day, followed by listening to the footy somewhere on the A1.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Made a fresh batch of pookies (cookies laced with a large amount of movicol) this morning to get the young one moving. Couldn't resist and ate two myself, now looking forward to an easy time on the pot. Could do with getting out this afternoon but due to the pookies I'm not sure that's an option.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Well, today I've played with a sniffer dog, told some army people where to go, laughed in front of a company of soldiers and had to put up with beavers, cubs and scouts.

Thank God I'm getting paid for this!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Had a bizarre day with the sister in law having a mental breakdown in front of us offset by finally getting rid of the wife's dreaded car