Rose X-lite Team

peddlingmadness
peddlingmadness Posts: 151
edited April 2015 in Road buying advice
Love the look of this bike and the spec is excellent for the price the only downfall is that unless I go to Germany I'm not able to try before I buy so here's the long-shot.. Has anyone got one? What's your opinion? Can I have a go? I'm not talking a prolonged ride just a spin and you can hold my wallet and car keys.. Anyway just a long shot, Really interested in people who bought the bike and what they think?

Thanks

Comments

• alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    edited April 2015
    If there are no suitable forum members near you then Rose UK sales rep is based down in Bristol or Bath if I remember correctly. So if you live in that neck of the woods you can organise a test ride with him. At the London Bike Show he told me that one of the London Bike Clubs (Richmond I think) had a link to Rose and you could therefore organise a test ride with them if you are South East based.
  • Thanks Alex, I'm based in Lancashire (sorry should have wrote this in OP) If nothing comes up here I will pursue the Bristol option. again thanks
  • alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    Rose rep details below, worth giving him a call and he might even be planning to head North some time soon.
    Rose UK Sales, Media and service:
    FINLAY PATON
    Phone +44 7775 786709
    fin@rosebikes.co.uk
  • Nice one Alex, I've sent him an email.