Fryday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

As TKM enjoys the last day of his holiday, some of us are still working :(

Today has been working for home for a couple of hours already as I couldn't sleep. Suits though as I'm finishing early doors to meet some pals at 5.30 in a pub in Macclesfield - got a feeling it could be messy

Right, more excel time

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Damn straight it's the last day of the holiday. It's been a great week off! Beautiful weather, loads of cycling and I got to fettle and do bonsai tree stuff. Awesomes.

Today I have to take the motorbike for it's second MOT. This could be costly, but today is payday, so that might soften the blow. Then it's back to Bury, for a normal weekend, and Bury's last home game of the season!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Monging all,
    It's fryday so dead piggy will be consumed. It's a bad day for animals that begin with P. Saw a dead parakeet and a dead pussy on the way in and I hope to consume a whole pig's worth of bacon, sausage and black pud.
    Good luck with the MOT TKM. I need to phone the quack to see if the chest Xray has shown anything. I'm still coughing my lungs up. I've decided that I'm going to take a day off tomorrow as it's my birthday, also told the kids they didn't have to go to school. How cool am I?
    Anyway, it's about time someone made me a f@cking cup of tea to wash some chocolate chip cookies down with.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all,

Just about to go out and brave the mean streets of London. I think I'll be ok just as long as they can understand my accent!

Should be done by about 1pm then a nice drive home.

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Work followed by more painting and decorating now I have my final double glazed windows in place which is nice. Painting up the enclosed balcony with endurance paint as it is my bike shed as it were. then onwards tot he next room! bout time I got the place decorated from the plain white that it was painted for sale!

in other news I love my Mondraker still the best bike I've ever ridden, was lovely up cafal earlier this week and is great as my fitness is coming back!

your all turd burglars by the way!
  • veronese68
    welshkev wrote:
    Should be done by about 1pm then a nice drive home.
    If you get away early you could join us for a fry up as you head out of town. Just turn left off junction 3 of the M4 and follow your nose for a couple of miles.
    Hope you don't hit too much traffic, next Friday would be worse though.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Work meh for me but with a change of scenery. Covering for someone else so the day will be spent ambling between sites stretching out journey times as much as possible. It's a nice day, might walk instead of driving, it's only about an hour on foot between sites.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!!

Great ride last night 22miles MTB 0 very nice !

Back to the office now - quiet day.

Have a nice weekend chaps !

Chris
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Good day peoples. Quietish day in the office, so should be away on time today. Although I've clearly cursed myself to a last-minute shedload of work to do now. Cleaned the bikes last night, cleaned and waterproofed walking boots, leaving just a tube repair for this evening and all my chores are done. All my chores from last weekend, anyway.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola girls,

How the shizzle are we all? Tis fryday so boozes must be on the cards.

Off to a seventies themed smash up tonight! Not sure what to expect as it's way before my time as i'm only 13, i'll ask Veronese as he's 68!

Anyways, laundry and toss jobs this afternoon!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola girls,

Off to a seventies themed smash up tonight! Not sure what to expect as it's way before my time as i'm only 13, i'll ask Veronese as he's 68!

Is he going to groom you?
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola girls,

Not again! I've only just recovered from the last time!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    :shock: A little bit of dead piggy just came back up and tried to make a bid for freedom.
    Bg, that's the year of my birth, which makes you 102 years old by my reckoning. No wonder you're retiring. :P
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    :shock: A little bit of dead piggy just came back up and tried to make a bid for freedom.
    Bg, that's the year of my birth, which makes you 102 years old by my reckoning. No wonder you're retiring. :P

Feel 102 most mornings.......when she lets me!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola girls,

:lol:
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola girls,

:lol:
    He said he'd never tell anyone about that. The bitch.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    What started as a good day went bad when I got a call from the OH to say that the fundraising evening at my kids school had to be cancelled as a girl in the year above committed suicide. Only 14 :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]