Jerseys - so I just bought a Gabba 2 - the Rapha can wait

DavidfromWarboys
DavidfromWarboys Posts: 80
edited April 2015 in Road buying advice
I think I mentioned in another thread that I had ordered a Gabba 2 ss jersey. For a couple of days, JE James had them marked down by £32 and they were on wiggle price match list so I get them to send me one (no account at JEJ and like Wiggles returns process).

Have looked at it all weekend and tried it on a few times before deciding last night that I will keep it as it offers something different to the other jerseys and jackets in my wardrobe. Have ordered some Castelli arm warmers to go with - never used them before so that will be interesting.

I think I'm developing a bit of a thing for cycling jerseys. I was in London on business last thursday and found a few minutes to go into the Rapha shop. Had earmarked a few things on the website that I thought looked great, and in the flesh a couple of their jerseys are really lovely. Rapha vouchers for my b'day next month then :-)

Comments

• IS there a question in here somewhere?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Thought that said marked down to £32 at first :shock:
    The Belkin Team kit thread flashed before my eyes :lol:

There is not an infinite number of threads you know :!:
    One thread for mentioning ordering and another for confirming approval of order is very wasteful!

Makes you thankful for the internet though. It could very easily have been:

'Jerseys- so I just tried on a Gabba 2 in my LBS-not walking down to the Rapha shop (sorry, Cycle Club/Archive Store)'