Dr Jekyll

Peanut651
Peanut651 Posts: 59
edited April 2015 in Your mountain bikes
I've been out of action for a while so started building a new bike. This is my Identiti Dr Jekyll after a fresh coat of paint I did last week, and the forks. Most of it is just old spares but at least I can actually get back out riding again. The forks are Rockshox Pike 454 110-140 dual air which I had pushed. Wheels are EX721 rims laced onto Hope pro 2 hubs. Feels great to ride with the travel at about 120mm.

Still waiting on many parts, all drivetrain stuff (cranks, BB cassette etc etc) and a new headset. Also a new sticker set coming from Identiti.

Also my two trail dogs :lol:

17177236272_4d0145a79b_b.jpg20150417_140742[1] by Peanut651, on Flickr

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    The last good bike Identiti made. A proper hardcore hardtail.
  • Peanut651
    Peanut651 Posts: 59
    I do love it. I had one ages ago when they first released the ADS version. Sold it a few years ago to only go out and find another frame lol. After the Dr Jeckyll I didn;t see much from Identiti at all, even though they are still making bikes.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    They make a pretty bad downhill bike (rides just like an old Club Roost) and some bargain basement jump frames. They also had an enduro bike using a frame straight out of a catalogue, exactly the same as the NS, Maxim and Corsair enduro frames.
    Unfortunately it seems that Identiti have lost it. These old Dr Jeckylls were pretty good and indestructible.