Question for Rapha Rain Jacket Owners

Alpina007
Alpina007 Posts: 106
edited April 2015 in Road buying advice
Can you tell me if there is a care label or even a Rapha label on the inside of your jacket please?

Comments

• winton
    winton Posts: 165
    Yep, there is one of each. Rapha label in normal collar position and car label bottom panel, left hand front. Jacket is a year old.
  • Alpina007
    Really appreciate the reply, I just bought one from ebay - mint condition etc but the only thing I am unsure of is that there isn't any tags- labels apart from the history label in the inside of the back lower middle area.

The seller said it had hung in his wardrobe for over a year due to injury so could be a 2013 ish model
  • The pre-2013 jacket was quite different. I have one, and the care label is hidden inside the back pocket (took me ages to find it). Also found that it wasn't very waterproof when it was really chucking it down.
    They use their cars as shopping baskets; they use their cars as overcoats.
  • Alpina007
    The pre-2013 jacket was quite different. I have one, and the care label is hidden inside the back pocket (took me ages to find it). Also found that it wasn't very waterproof when it was really chucking it down.

You were bang on with that,found it and put my mind at rest. Thanks very much