n/a

Rod11
Rod11 Posts: 293
edited March 2021 in Workshop
< >

Comments

• keezx
    keezx Posts: 1,322
    I woul cut off the remainig tab off the back and fix an alumnium plate ( 1 mm thickness) with 2 small flathead screws. Rounded edges ......
    I once had a Rider 20 too and think the back is thick enough to take 4 mm screws.
    2i8a9w4.jpg
  • Rod11
    edited March 2021
    <>
  • Have you checked google yet .... This happens to garmins sometimes too and I know you can get repair kits and new backs for them.
  • Rod11
    edited March 2021
    <>
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    Velcro sticky strip it on the mount and computer I'm sure it will be ok ish
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • sheffsimon
    sheffsimon Posts: 1,282
    Jack93 wrote:
    For a while now I've been riding without my Bryton 20 computer, but the other day decided to put it back on the bike. Somehow (don't know how) the back piece that is used to secure it in the twist mount (exact same system as Garmin) is now broken, so it doesn't take much for it to come out.

veDBO9X.jpg

My question is, does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this? Can't permanently fix it to the mount as the connection/charging port is on the back. Short of just mounting it as normal then adding a zip tie every time I ride, I'm out of ideas. Is this the excuse I've been waiting for to buy a shiny new computer (thinking Garmin 510 perhaps)?

I have my cheapo bike computer sellotaped onto its busted mount....if that helps:)
  • Rod11
    edited March 2021
    <>