Garmin Edge 200 only £69 at Aldi

Cannock Chase
Cannock Chase Posts: 558
edited April 2015 in Road buying advice
This Sunday Aldi are selling the Garmin Edge 200 for £69.
I'm not getting old... I'm just using lower gears......
Sirius - Steel Reynolds 631
Cove Handjob - Steel Columbus Nivacrom
Trek Madone - Carbon

Comments

• IShaggy
    IShaggy Posts: 301
    And bike repair stands @ £25.
  • That's me up and about and ready to head to Aldi. They do shoes for £20 as well so will be checking those out. Good stands on eBay for £22 so will give that a miss for the moment. The Garmin is my prime aim as use Strava but fed up with using my phone all the time.
  • Teddy Westside
    Teddy Westside Posts: 221
    edited April 2015
    I went for the very familiar-looking gloves. Familiar because they are identical to Endura's Full Monty glove. As both are made in China, it doesn't take a genius to assume they are made in the same factory. I already have a pair of Full Monty's, so these will supplement them. As the Full Monty's currently retail at £18.99, it was a no-brainer to by a couple pairs of the Crane gloves at £6.99.

Focus Cayo Expert (road)
    Giant ATX 970 (full susp)
    Trek Alpha 4300 (hardtail)
    Peugeot 525 Comp (road - turbo trainer duties)
  • dilatory
    dilatory Posts: 565
    A 500 is only £91 on Handtec though, and well worth the extra £20...
  • dave35
    dave35 Posts: 1,124
    dilatory wrote:
    A 500 is only £91 on Handtec though, and well worth the extra £20...
    Got to add VAT to that though.
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    The MTB socks are excellent. I bought two pairs and will pop in again tomorrow to buy two more. Bargain at £3 a pair.
  • Got a Garmin 200. Queue waiting when I arrived at shop to get in. All Garmins were gone in 10 minutes. Socks looked good so got a pair of those. Taking the shoes back though today as although they looked ok I think they are a little big for me and also the cleat mountings are not recessed which is a shame.
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    No queue at our Aldi so strolled in and got one mid morning. Might be worth listing those stores who still have them so people don't go aon a poss. fruitless journey.
    M.Rushton