Trying to source screws for a Caad 8 replaceable hanger

primalcarl
primalcarl Posts: 579
edited April 2015 in Road buying advice
Does anyone know where I could find a couple of the tiny screws for a Cannondale Caad 8 (American made) replaceable hanger? I've tried searching everywhere. If I knew what size they are that would be a great help.

Qwerty Cycles have them listed, but the image shows round heads whereas I need ones that are countersunk.

Any help would be great!

Comments

• freezing77
    freezing77 Posts: 731
    primalcarl wrote:
    Does anyone know where I could find a couple of the tiny screws for a Cannondale Caad 8 (American made) replaceable hanger? I've tried searching everywhere. If I knew what size they are that would be a great help.

Qwerty Cycles have them listed, but the image shows round heads whereas I need ones that are countersunk.

Any help would be great!

Despite being american the screws are most probably metric, something like M3 X 10. Try measure the diameter.

Something like these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/m3-4-5-6-8mm-A2-stainless-steel-socket-CSK-Countersunk-allen-bolts-screws-/261093434112
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    If you have an old fashioned hardware store (not Wickes, B&Q etc) nearby, go in and ask them. Even though I have my screw/bolt etc supplier for work, I have used my local hardware store several times to find a few machine screws, 50p/£1 and you know that you have the right fitting.