Canyon Ultimate CF SL

narbs
narbs Posts: 593
edited April 2015 in Your road bikes
17055165891_15af06cc98_z.jpg

I bought an SL frame last year but eventually concluded that I should have gone for a medium rather than a large. Sold my L frame to a club mate and have just finished rebuilding the M frameset.

Campag Chorus 11 speed throughout, currently with Scirocco 35mm wheels. Also have a set of Neutron Ultras which will get put on for trips to the continent. The Elite stealth bottle cages match much better than the standard glossy black ones I had on the original frame.

Delighted to say the M is just a much better fit. Will see over the next couple of weeks if the final spacer can go and then get the steerer cut.

Comments

• FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    That looks great. I love the look of Campag on a Canyon ever since a certain Gilbert swung a leg over the bike. It really picks up the whole package, esp the rear mech.

What 'bars are those, they look tres deep.

BTW your clubmate likes his L very much too (thanks!) and might even post it on here, but it won't look anything as nice as yours :-)
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • mattbell
    mattbell Posts: 203
    What's the weight? I've got one on order, going to build it with Campag SR EPS.