Miserable Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I can hear the wind blowing outside, and possibly rain. Meh.

I've got a 13 hour day ahead of me, and I really cba with it.

That's pretty much it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bitches

Can't believe a German won yesterday, at least it was the marginally more likeable one though. Today will involve my last week of pretend vet meh before revision starts for finals, this week will also involve asking for a job. Now that the evenings are light I imagine later on bikes and lycra will make an appearance.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Holiday continues - so having fun.

Just trying to do a bit of wok because I'm still in the middle of budgets and the main minion is burying her husband today :(
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    Just trying to do a bit of wok because I'm still in the middle of budgets and the main minion is burying her husband today :(
    This sounds like she's having a kinky time off, but I'm thinking it's not that kind of burying
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning all,
    Anywhere but the CC, or this place, that might seem inappropriate.
    Lovely sunny morning out there, so I drove in to work. The Mrs has caught whatever lurgy I had last week so I was nice and drove her to work. The added bonus is that I get to bunk off early to pick her up on the way home and due to school holidays there was no traffic. Have to collect the boy tonight, he gets back from his field trip to Iceland. The school have been putting some photos on the website, looks stunning and I'd love to see it myself. Only a 3 day week for me this week, woohoo!
    Onwards to tea and bourbons...
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Work is still adamantly refusing to provide me with a jet-setting internation playboy lifestyle, so I'm doing actual work. Only a four day week, however. Followed by another four day week, followed by a week off!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Nipples...

That is all thank you.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Your's or someone else's?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    It's the cruder...

so your mums..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Evening Twunts,

Year end hell is just starting at work and I'm hacked off with it already. Roll on the long weekend - as long as I don't have to go into firkin work. Think I'll have a big fat gin & tonic when I get home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evenin twarts!

Did fark all today, got home to more house packing shyte, think it's all done now until the bottom feeder kicks off about the mess everywhere!

Anyhoo toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Got offered a job today, not the job I really want, which I need to speak to someone about tomorrow, but a job none the less. Sadly it's for crap money, on the plus side the hours are good and it's all tax free plus not having to pay rent either. On the down side it's got little responsibility, but on the plus side it's got little responsibility and lots of support. On the down side I'd have to live in Wales, on the plus side I'd get to live in Wales...