Trek mino link adjustement

KeithG666
KeithG666 Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in MTB workshop & tech
Hi everyone,

Always just been a general scanner of this forum so this is my first post :D

I now have a 2015 trek remedy 9 27.5" after upgrading last year from my 2010 trek fuel EX8

Would anyone know if the mino link on the remedy is set in the slack or 'slacker' position from standard? I haven't touched it since collecting the bike last October (apart from the odd upgrade :wink: )

If it's currently in the slack and not the 'slacker mode', what differences would I expect from the slacker position and if Im finding that the new bike is climbing and descending great - shall I stick to the "if it ain't broke then don't fix it" ?

Bike is stored at my mates house (he has a heated garage - I don't even have a shed!! :lol: ) so could take a photo during the week but don't have any right now

I'm 'ok' on the uphills but much better at descending which is why I have upgraded from the fuel and needed something a little more heavy duty for my Alps trip this year

Any help would be great - keep up the good work on the forums - I have found a lot of information to be of great help and knowledge

Comments