Sepang Sunday

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Wonder who'll win this morning? I really hope it isn't a German. Sadly I'll not be watching it as I'm off out on the bike once I've found my snorkel. Then hockey meh later, final match of the season, and for the uni team ever, a win or a draw and we get silverware and promotion.

TTFN

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Bacons.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Ning Chums,

Sounds wet out, this will reduce today to inndoor activities, but as Nicklouse said above....Bacons!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Bacon based breakfast soon

GP watched and now off to see some seals. Later will be Sunday dinner and pub - I like holidays
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Morning, but only just. I feel like I've been robbed of an hour. I must confess my day will be more like Nick or bg's than Angry Bird's which sound rather too energetic. I really should have gone out on the bike as thanks to him I now have a place on the Hell of the North. Thus I will be able to demonstrate to all and sundry just how unfit I am. I intend to make up for it in the beer and chips at the finish. Assuming there are any left by the time I finish.
    About to go to my folks for scoff. Might ride to a pub later, that counts as exercise in my book.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Afternoon Gits,

Bonus brekkie - bacon and egg. Nicely fuelled up for the drive down South, should only need a can of 'Relentless' and a bag of crisps to see me home. Then it's a 4 day week :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Went to M&S for a butty and some tea with friends. Sadly it's pouring it down outside, so the walk back was a bit moist. Afternoon will consist of staying indoors doing not much.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro