Help us make biking in London better!

SebGr
SebGr Posts: 5
edited April 2015 in Commuting general

Dear fellow cyclists,

My wife and I are currently in the process of incubating an idea, which could make London's urban cycling landscape more exciting, convenient, and safe for both beginners and seasoned explorers alike. Unfortunately, cycling in the capital is still not as comfortable and mainstream as it could be, and we believe TFL and GLA are not doing enough.

As part of this process we are keen to find out more via a quick survey about London's cyclists, your gear, and how you navigate London's urban landscape to be able to offer a solution which makes sense for you — for this we need your help! Promise, it's quick, painless and totally anonymous.

→ Anyone who owns a bicycle, and cycles in London (no matter how regular) can take part!
Find the link here: survey.sgrenzhaeuser.com

Many thanks for your efforts — stay safe, and see you on the road. If you have any feedback/questions/issues, let us know!

Cheers,
Seb & Sthu

Comments

• Just tell us what the idea is and I'm sure you'll get some feedback. Too many questions on that survey so gave up.
  • SebGr
    A big thank you to all who have taken part since Friday morning. The response has been overwhelming, you guys are amazing!
  • SebGr
    Hi All,
    Quick update: We've had a steady stream of input from you all, and the numbers we are getting back are more than just interesting. Over the weekend I will consolidate what we already have, and present a quick summary of results to those interested. Thanks again for all your input. You've been totally amazing!!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Mildly interested in the results to see how they compare to my urban experiences, but most of my cycling is rural, obviously haven't done the survey!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.