Tired Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm sleeping terribly again. I was shattered when I went to bed, but I keep waking during the night. Meh.

I have the work experience lad with me again today. He's nice enough, but admitted that he doesn't want to work in our area of the industry, but a slightly different part. I actually appreciate this, so have a bit of time for him.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Just found out one of my guys was asaulted and died last night. Its pretty somber here today :(
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Oh hell. Really sorry to hear that HD. I hope they catch whoever did it.
    Thankfully nothing like that to report here. Bloomin' knackered as I had to get up over an hour earlier than usual to see the boy off on his geography field trip. We got to splash about in a stream for our geography field trip, woohoo. Out tonight to meet up with Stevo and watch Stiff Little Fingers live, should be good. If not, I haven't paid him yet. It's funny how some of the youngsters think punk is just a racket, I'm sure that's what my parents thought at the time. I need to just get through the day, tea and biscuits should help.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Bad night sleep for me too, though due to drink!

HD!!!!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Bad crack that like HD. Hope they catch whoever done it.

Anyway, busy day of work meh. The day might be better spent napping though as the young un has had me up since about half 1. Had a very large whiskey before bed as well hoping for a good nights sleep so really going to feel like poo when awake feeling from the mornings ride wears off.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Homer,

Posted up on the other thread about his, tragic.

I'm off out in a minute to see Stiff Little Fingers playing up at the Kentish Town Forum with Veronese. Should be good and beer will feature.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Beer did feature. Tomorrow may be a long day. I hate trains. I also hate loud mouthed twunts I suits shouting into their phones.