Cytech theory one course?

indysmith
indysmith Posts: 276
edited March 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hi,

I was looking at doing a Cytech course with a view to hopefully getting a job in my local bike shop. Have any of you done the online theory course? I did the 'Try me' demo module on my iPad last night and it seemed pretty good.

Just wondering if anyone's done the full paid course and if so, what did you think? I know it's not the same as doing a face-to-face practical course, but I thought this might be a good first step towards being properly qualified.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• jfry94
    jfry94 Posts: 392
    indysmith wrote:
    Hi,

I was looking at doing a Cytech course with a view to hopefully getting a job in my local bike shop. Have any of you done the online theory course? I did the 'Try me' demo module on my iPad last night and it seemed pretty good.

Just wondering if anyone's done the full paid course and if so, what did you think? I know it's not the same as doing a face-to-face practical course, but I thought this might be a good first step towards being properly qualified.

Thanks in advance!

I've not done it, but I will be in the coming months, because I want to get a job in a bike shop. A little while after I did the try me thing they sent me a £20 off code
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken