Decent Frame name stickers

kammybear
kammybear Posts: 500
edited March 2015 in Road buying advice
Who does some good designs?

I've seen some pro bikes and the pros have some decent fonts/flag combos compared to a lot on ebay...

Anyone come recommended? I've bought some last week and one of the letters has already come off :roll:

Comments

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    There's quite a lot of discussion about this in a previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12838538
  • kammybear
    Thanks guys, I did a search and found nothing! Reading now!
  • kammybear
    That has to be the most unhelpful thread ever! 24 pages and I dont even know whats going on in there :lol:
  • TheHound
    TheHound Posts: 284
    Imposter wrote:

+1

I've bought a couple sets from here. Very easy to apply and not a hint of budging through some crap winter weather and cleaning after every ride.
    Bianchi Intenso Athena
    Handbuilt Wheels by dcrwheels.co.uk
    Fizik Cyrano R3 Handlebars
    Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio Flow saddle
    Deda Superleggero seatpost
  • RDW wrote:
    There's quite a lot of discussion about this in a previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12838538

Good work RDW
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • iron-clover
    iron-clover Posts: 737
    +1 for Flandria- they are fairly modest stickers which I personally think look a lot more professional than the larger italic script decals you sometimes see floating around. I originally got mine nearly 3 years ago ahead of a 2 up with my friend who also had one of these so thought it would make a nice touch- now all of my bikes have them.

As said they are easy peasy to apply properly and they haven't deteriorated at all in the intervening years despite all the weather and cleaning throws at them.

Ordering through ebay is also quick, simple and cheap.