The Poorly Attended Sunday Thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Lazy Barstewards :D

Got up, drank coffee, booked tickets to Stiff Little Fingers gig on Thursday 8) , sorted out some shizzle in the house. Now time for a bite to eat in town and some more jobs/following the football. This week promises to be a bit mental as our year end is about to kick off and there's always extra piles of shyte to do, so I'd better enjoy today...
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning all,
    Very lazy start to my Sunday. Shoot sleep when I should have been due to this poxy cough, but somehow I was sound asleep for much of the morning. Anyway on my second cup of tea now and will make a strong coffee when the wife is out. Not much else going on, got to get the boy ready for his trip to Iceland on Thursday. Not the frozen food emporium. Then I'll be free to join Stevo at SLF. Train and beer will be the order of things.
    Poxy next door neighbour has just started banging on pipes, I might have to kill him. There's been nobody in there for a year, he only ever does any work on a Sunday. Major works are due to start soon, not looking forward to that.
    Anyway, onwards and upwards...
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Friends have all gone off to do family stuff, so I'm back at my parents for my dinner. Sucks.

I have a concert this evening, so not much will happen today.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Crazy family stayed over which was fun (ish). Went to our clubs reliability ride and took the cash in my role as treasurer- then rugrat1 and I did part of the ride

Since then it's been setting up a trampoline- what fun, now we just need to get the kids off it so we can go for a pint