The Saturday drunk a' ma brew money thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Jeez mon. Sun's splittin the trees an am noo happy seen as I went oot on ma push bike in the cowd and dreich weather yesterday, gittin fair skuunered and seek o it.

So al droon ma sorro's and gaan doon the graveyard puffin on skunk and drinking Buckfast, swearin at the park keeper, settin alight the bins wearin ma trackies.

Do one, bampots, dweebs and chuktas.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Morning Lycra Louts,

Currently being dragged round a shopping centre in Bromley while Stressbag and Stropteen spend my money. At least the G&T last night helped me sleep in a bit this morning. Legs still aching from yesterdays communt, I was getting a bit competitive. Think I'll sneak another coffee while they're in a shop.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Nice dry ride this morning, cyclists who ride in huge groups need shooting.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Successfully avoided having to go into Kingston, this is good. Bit of tidying in the kitchen was the minor downside. Now watching Wales v Italy in the 6 Nations. At the beginning they were saying Wales needed to win by a big margin, now they are wondering who will win. No prizes for guessing who I'm cheering for.
    Edit: Oh sh!t
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Went shooting, had a 10k walk (dumb idea) good meal and enjoyed some sunshine watched some very entertaining rugby. They all be made to chase scores in future
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meant to be a day of family stuff and that's what it ended up being, bad for the fact I was meant to cycle to afternoon tea and up driving :(