Misty Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Bit misty over here today, but it shouldn't impact my cycling plans as only doing a slow ride at lunch time with rugrat1 as we go out for afternoon tea for the current wife's birthday (which is actually on Friday FFS)!

First I've got to do some chainsaw action, then off to the gym and a swim with the wife as the kids go to some theatre club.

Hopefully her family will disappear post afternoon tea, but I've got a feeling I'm not that lucky.

Right more tea

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Morning all, feeling a bit worse for wear here. This is particularly dull as no booze was involved. Got a sore throat and a hacking cough. Not much going on here. Got a few jobs to do around the house and avoiding going into Kingston shopping.
    More tea will help in this.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Had a couple of jars last night followed by whiskey, and felt a little off this morning. Tea and toast seems to have cured me though.

Lots of rugby today, as well as a Bury match, so it's a bit of a sports overload. Chippy tea though, so awesome!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Cockwombles,

Mr. Gin and Mr. Tonic helped me sleep last night but I'm still tired. Now getting dragged round a shopping centre in Bromley while Stressbag and Stropteen spend my money. Also waiting for my lazy barsteward mate to get back to me about the Stiff Little Fingers gig next week.

Think I'll have another coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]