Total Eclipse of the Fridayyyy...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Apparently there will be some partial eclipse today, so we're all taking the opportunity to avoid doing work and going to have a look around 9:15? I should probably get the times checked first.

Work, then back to Bury. All I have to do is survive today.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    working from home as the current wife is going to the quacks later about her back due to a crash on the school run.

In theory this should minimise the work to pub time, but she is going from there to get her hair cut - so pub night might fail! Will have to call them to warn them of the cash flow implications.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    All I have to do is survive today.
    I'm not sure I will and I guarantee that if I go down, I'm taking so many people with me!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Can you pop down here, I've got a few for you to take with you TKM? Matt, don't forget to tell her that her hair looks nice. This is best done face to face, not on the phone.
    Happy damn Fryday folks,
    Cloudy here, so I think I'll be watching the eclipse from my desk. The cafe is calling for me to go and consume fried dead piggy. Hopefully not too much else going on today. Tea and cookies next.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning peeeeegs!

Due to cloudy skies the eclipse will be computer based for me!

Moving house to a flat sucks plums, our next move will have lots of cash thrown at it so many minions can do the humping and dumping.

Other than that i am off skiing for a week tomorrow where i shall stylishly speed around the slopes complaining about gay boarders being tw@s!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites!

All good here, back in blighty and back at work, nice to get a quick 6.7 mile commute in today, at least it was T-shirt and shorts weather which is always nice.

Had a break in the clouds to watch the eclipse as well!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Rode to work this morning, hit Newcastle Quayside in time for the eclipse which meant the place was full of twunts staring at the sky not giving a fark about being in my way. Got to work to find my parcel shelf on the floor next to my car, must've forgot to put it back when I got my bike out last night.

Might be a bit late but here's some essential eclipse based advice:
    http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/2754 ... ar-eclipse

Time for a cuppa
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Odd day at work today - we have no work to do as we're migrating systems and so there's no orders coming in and the phones are off. We have some "very important people" coming in at about 3, and we're just hanging around and waiting for them to show up (we need something to do while they're here so haven't been able to do it so far).

Really, REALLY bored.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    That was the shittest eclipse ever - there was heavy cloud and it just looked like a dull day where I was. at least we've got the Boardman 650B thread to keep us entertained :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]